cbotb

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

good morning.....and our 19th anniversary!

Just a tad bit nervous for this mornings procedure....
and so, of course,
waking up in the wee hours of the morning
and blogging always seems to help,
at least it did last time,
just to clear my head so I can get back to sleep...
.
Kurt gave me a blessing of comfort and that helped alot....
I love blessings,
I love the words Heavenly Father speaks
and
the way blessings make you feel,
I love that Kurt can do that for me,
I love the power of the Holy Ghost.
.
I love my new calling,
I get to work with music, I love music,
but I don't know a lick about it really,
I just know I love to bare testimony through song,
I'm so grateful for people with the gift of music.....
like Toni....thank you!
.
I love the gospel
and how it touches our lives in so many ways...
so many!
.
I love friends,
I am grateful for them,
sometimes,
okay, alot of times,
I feel like I work too much
and I don't get to enjoy my girlfriends like I want and need too!
I love the special bonds of friendship you have with the sisters in your ward,
when you think about it...
it really is special!
.
thank you Jessica for driving miss daisy!
.
I love my family....
I love the power of families,
I love the support of families...
I love the eternal bonds of families,
thank-you to all my family members!
.
would you looky there......
I'm tired,
I know I'll be okay for tomorrow...
.
good-night!



3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Been thinking of you today and hope that all went well and that you heal quickly. Please call me if you need anything.

Cook Family said...

I hope you feel better soon!

chrissy said...

So how did everything go? I hope you're feeling better!