cbotb

Sunday, October 18, 2009

what a week, and it ain't over yet....

husband gone on business,
worked a 40 hour week,
a big nasty dental visit which included;
a bone graf and 6 stitches, on my front teeth, (hard to hide)
with
free swelling and pain!
and it gets to carry over into next week too,
if it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not!
it just gets me one step closer to my goal of my new smile,
and to me it's worth all the swelling and pain,
you know what they say,
"beauty is pain", or "pain is beauty"
at least, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

6 comments:

madison said...

OUCH! but you are right it will look great.

Cook Family said...

I can't take any more cuteness from you! You'd probably be cute without teeth! I hope this week is better.

julie said...

no teeth is my next option and with the way i'm feeling.......it's looking pretty good!

Dave said...

Beauty is pain, my face has been killing me the last month...

Erickson Fam said...

You're right, beauty is pain! Sounds like a tough week! But like you said, it will get your one step closer to your goal of a new smile!!

Unknown said...

Jean told me about your mouth infection. Im sorry, that sounds miserable. I hope your mouth heals soon and you get that beautiful smile youve always wanted!

Ps. I always thought you had a beautiful smile!