cbotb

Friday, September 25, 2009

I love when my kids get a hold of the camera.....
really, I do, it's funny and so interesting to me to see what they see through the lens,
most of it is pictures I end up deleting for obvious reasons, but I have saved some pretty good funny moments of silly-ness that I wouldn't have gotten on film due to just that---silly-ness!

This amazing sunset was last Monday night, I was busy doing hair and Spencer was smart enough to grab the camera and take a few pictures,
(let's just say, this one was the best, and yes, the others I had to delete!)
But, isn't this one amazing!
I love how he has that creative side in him, he also loves taking quick little videos on the camera, and I let him do it because quite frankly, that is exactly how my brothers became film makers,
by being creative with the camera through the eyes of when they were little boys!!!

2 comments:

Jenae said...

That is beautiful! Just relaxing with loved ones and some good pumpkin bread watching that, would be heaven on earth!

Erickson Fam said...

so beautiful!