cbotb

Thursday, September 17, 2009

???

Is it because it's raining and it has been for a week now and I haven't seen Mr. Sun?
Is it because I'm heavier than I would like to be?
Is it because my laundry room is overflowing with clothes to be folded?
or maybe, it's because I have a few more wrinkles than I need,
or maybe it's that I need some serious dental work done?
or that i need to do my visiting teaching,
could it be that I haven't watched a good funny movie lately, one that makes your sides hurt from laughter?
or maybe.....I need to get myself to the gym and work up some endorphins,
I really shouldn't be, but I find myself a little depressed,
and I can't seem to shake it!
.
.
.
After writing my list this morning and actually seeing it on paper,
i realize there were a few things staring me in the face that I could make better...
so, around 3:30 pm the sun came out for a little bit,
I called the dentist...
I'm going V.T. tomorrow,
and we went as a family to the gym....
(my laundry room is still a mess!)
but, I feel a tad bit better!
Oh, the power of progress....




2 comments:

Abbie said...

Action, baby, action! You go and conquer. And PS, you are one hot momma, so no complaining about those wrinkles (that no one sees) or the hot figure of yours.

Cook Family said...

You are so cute! You just need a little shopping :) I should make my list, that's a good idea.