cbotb

Monday, May 04, 2009

Logan & Lynzie

Liz is one of my best friends, and Liz is also my little sister.
(but taller than me)
She is only 2.5 years younger than me so we have alot in common us two, we shared alot growing up, from sharing a room, sharing clothes, double-dating... from cheerleading, to being nannies in N.Y. to both serving missions, hers to Brazil, mine to Italy, where I might add we met our husbands, so lucky for us our husbands are both two years younger! Did I mention we just went to Disneyland with them and did I mention that every time Liz and I get together we buy something matching, like a shirt, necklace, or earrings, (note the above picture) it always gives me warm fuzzies and I always feel connected to her even though we live so far apart!
So, it would only make perfect sense to have babies on the same day, right?
Well, that's exactly what we did, Liz and I....
that's the way we roll....
Before the twin cousins were born I remember having two very vivid dreams of having twins, a boy and a girl, my dreams were so vivid that when I woke up my stomach actually hurt from labor, and so after my first Dr. appointment and there was only one heartbeat my dream was quickly forgotten,...
until after Logan and Lynzie were born on 10/10/00,
Logan was born @ 12:58 am
and
Lynzie was born @ 12:50 pm.
(I know, I know, Liz and I are amazing like that!)
That's when I realized.......
These are the twins I dreamed about!!!
Logan and Lynzie love being twin cousins,
last week when we went to Disney every time I turned around these two were doing the same movements just like synchronized swimmers, it was amazing and fun to watch them together, they have alot of similarities.
I love these two twins!
the strangest thing.... these two have the same freckles!





































these two are fun!









3 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, I love this post. Sooooo cute those two.

Liz said...

I absolutly love this post, love your Disney booty, love our twins and love having you as a sister.

Lowry said...

It is great to be reminded of all the things you bloged about. fun to see the pictures. They are great kids, just like their mothers. Love you guys. Gramp Lowry.