cbotb

Friday, May 01, 2009

Landon's 13th


When someone comes into our lives...
and they are too quietly and quickly gone,
they leave footprints on our hearts...
and their memory stays with us forever long....


(Landon's little foot)








Wow!

So many thoughts, happy thoughts I might add...
Thirteen years seems like yesterday but really it's been forever!
This birthday has been the easiest one so far, I wonder why?

I actually had a good day today...

It was nice to have a good day and not have a tender, sore heart.

I love my little guy

doesn't it make ya wonder about eternity,

I can't help but think...

a big fat family reunion

I know I'm looking forward to it...
Landon and Steve, watch out!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Julie, Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and your family today.

Happy 13th Birthday Landon!

Love you all...Aunt Diane

Lowry said...

I was thinking about Landon yesterday and realize how fast 13 years have gone by. I think it is a blessig time flies by fast because there are so many things to go find out about.

Love ya, Dad L

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Landon! I've been thinking about my two special angel nephews lately. They must be friends in heaven! I love the footprint picture.

Hugs to you:)

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday landon! love you!

Jenae said...

That's amazing it's been that long. Landon would be 13 now! That's nice that his birthday was a bit easier for you this year.