cbotb

Friday, March 20, 2009

"Z"

I ♥ Lynzie
I love being Lynzie's mom
she makes it so easy and fun...so, a few months ago
she started talking about a
"practice bra"
thats what she called it...
"Oh NO, I said, we're not ready for that"!!!
well...
last week we were ready
so 3 ever so cute teeny, tiny, white, pink and grey's were bought
and
ready for "practice"
it's an exciting time growing up and feeling like your
in the club,
so exciting... that she wanted to blog about it
"Oh NO, I said, we're not ready for that"!!!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

We just bought Ash her first training bra a few weeks ago. Yikes! When did she get old enough for that?! It kinda freaked me out a little.

And I'm sorry I don't always comment, but I'm always reading! I love your blog :)

Jenae said...

When Kathryn and I go shopping for her she runs straight over to them (I can't even say it) and wants to buy one for dress up. Can you imagine me dying of embarrassment motioning her to get away from them? .... Ya