cbotb

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday to the Thursday

i love wednesday's
for you see, they are my day's off.
so today....
after getting all my kids safely and happily to school
i got to crawl back into my bed,
right on top of my warm heating pad
and listening to the rain outside...
i was a happy girl!
my bed....
a luxury that is at the top of my list
especially
after being woken up several times during the night from
stomach aches to bad dreams
as i lay there feeling happy
i couldn't help but
reflect
on all that which i am grateful for...
flannel sheets
beds
rain
pillows
heating pads
kids safely at school
my garden
AND
wednesdays!
life is good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Julie! Gratitude is great:)

Liz said...

Your an expresive writer. You make me feel what your experiencing. You ought to think about a book.

Mk said...

sounds heavenly!!!!!