cbotb

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The stockings are hung...































I enjoy decorating....I started early this year,


everything went well except the little mishap of the Christmas mice !


meaning; eating all my stuff !


I always do something different each year, this year I did a few things differently.


I stuck Kurt's pheasant feathers in my wreath and it actually works!


and I added new funky things to my tree, it works too, I think it's beautiful, and with Christmas Tree that's okay cuz it's just what ever YOU like !


I read in a Christmas magazine to throw some unexpected things in your decorating to make it unique and surprising---which I did!


We decorated more outside this year too.


We did two trees, one downstairs and the kids tree upstairs,


I tried to take pictures of my beautiful trees but they just don't do it justice!


*We're planning to do the 'cookie exchange' on the 18th .....


mark your calenders...


more details to follow !









2 comments:

Jenae said...

Your tree looks cool, very dreamy like. I envy your like of decorating, at this point it just feels like more work to me. That is really rotten of me. So, please post many pictures of your decorations, maybe that will inspire me. Happy Holidays!

Thanks for posting the fun pictures of Kirt. Diane wants to request that we bring back the list of contributors on our blog. Could you do that? Thanks, Jenae

Erickson Fam said...

Are you kidding me with those awesome stockings?!? Where did you find them. LOVE IT!
Your tree looks beautiful too.