cbotb

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stloha...


Four years ago today, we said our final "goodbye" to my big brother Steve.
He was only 43 years old and passed away unexpectedly...
He had just left my home, and drove home to Utah....we had a really nice memorable visit!
We (I) were very lucky to be able to spend so much time together with him for the past 8 years. I will always thank him for his generosity.
I learned a lot from him and loved his positive outlook on life...
He amazed me!
It's always hard to say "good-bye" to such great people, even though ya know you'll see them again.....
So today, I will keep my chin up (maybe) and remember and honor Steve for his greatness !
We love and miss you Steve.

1 comment:

Jenae said...

It is striking to me how close to Christmas it was. In a weird way that made it better, we felt the anguish of his death but also the warmth of the holidays to comfort us.

Remember how he was always on the go? Always something going on? He's probably still the same!