cbotb

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Lynzie got what she always wanted....a new puppy!


Spencer got tired of his toys so he went to his best friends house next door who happens to be an only child and played with all his toys....he got a few more than Spencer did!

Caitlyn loves each and every gift she gets and everyone else's....bless.her.heart !

Candice didn't do so bad either....she even got a special 24 hour Christmas stomach flu bug!

Kurt got a charcoal/bargeque grill.

And me.....a brand new shiny red camera ! I was a good girl this year!

Our big family Christmas gift will be going to Disneyland in April!!!(thanks Craig and Liz!)

I hope yours was merry and bright this year too!

4 comments:

Jenae said...

That is darling! Looks like you guys had fun. I see that you're keeping alive the tradition of puzzles during the holidays. I hope you had a nice day!

Jean said...

I am glad that you were a "good girl". Those were good pictures with your shiny red camera. The family has laughed and laughed about Bisquit and Caitlyn's response to surprises. Fun, fun and more fun.

Love to all, Grandma Jean

Erickson Fam said...

Yay! I want to see that shiny camera. Congrats on the trip in April. How fun!!

Cook Family said...

That's my kind of puppy!