cbotb

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Follow the Prophet...

What's wrong with this picture?


Nothing.....

I'll take fresh tomatoes anyway I can get them!


Last spring Kurt said "We have a tomato plant!"
I was ecstatic with joy...
(I love tomatoes...garden tomato...
I think that's how Lynzie got her red hair!)
anyway, so we put up the garden ladder and watered the cement wall once in a while, and wah-laa ....
fresh cement tomatoes at my fingertips!
You know how those little things grow..
We have been eating them all summer...
I was just reminded of how "strangely fun" it was today as I made taco's and needed of course some tomatoes,
I just opened my back door and picked a few!
I'll have to pick the rest of them soon,
my weatherman said
"it's going to get colder next week."
So, the morale of the story is:
In these hard times, you don't need a garden, you just need a cement crack and you can plant anything,!
next year maybe some
corn, peas, and a pumpkin will come up!!!


So, come on over,
AND eat fresh tomatoes from my cement garden!!!

Life is good!

2 comments:

Jenae said...

This is the cutest blog I've seen all day! ....like it alot.

I liked your hair in the picture you posted. It fits you. It didn't look like you just had a major hair style change. It seemed natural and really attractive! ...loved it!

Erickson Fam said...

way to follow the prophet ms julie! Your blog looks really cute, love the clock!