cbotb

Sunday, November 09, 2008

A new time and season......






There is a time and a season for everything...
Kurt and I just hit a new "season" in our lives,
Our Sixteen year old daughter ---DATING---
It happened yesterday afternoon about 1:00...
the 'knock' came at the door !!!
But before the 'knock', I walked downstairs and could smell
something so sweet..........perfume......huh.
and then the 'knock'..........it all happened so fast !
Luckily Kurt and I know "the knockers' parents very well...
we have worked along side them through out the marching band season.
that helps take the sting out of it...
'The knocker' was very nice, tall, dark, handsome and buff,
he even got my sense of humor.......HA
and so I felt okay with giving up my parental control for a few hours...
A good time was had by all....
A postive first experience for Candice,
And that's what it's all about!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Candice writes about it on the family blog. WOW! She has grown up fast! She was olivia's age when I first met her. She has blossomed from being cute and sweet to Stunningly beautiful. Love you Candice ~hugs, Aunt Kristen

Jean said...

Candice, How fun to start dating. I know you expect high standards in your men. That's the way it should be. Please remember you have more than your mom and dad to contend with, but grandma Jean is on the scene.

We need to have more long talks into the night like last Feb. I loved that.

I love and miss you,
Grandma J.