cbotb

Monday, November 17, 2008

Three golden tickets are bought...

My little muffinhead (c.j.) is soooooooooooooo excited
for her 16th birthday on Thursday!!!!
She has been counting down the days for so long,
I can't believe it's finally here...almost!
Thursday in school they are going on a fieldtrip....
to a museum...
and eating at a pizza joint for lunch, not that that in itself is so exciting but, when it's your birthday and you get away from school to do something different....
well, then I guess it's pretty dang exciting.....
And that's not where the fun even ends.....
This is the exciting part for all involved......
We (a whole bunch, and I mean a "bunch") of us girls.. moms and daughters, are going to go to the 12:01 showing of "Twilight" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think that movie could have come out on a
better day !!!
Seeing "Twilight" on your 16th birthday----
Does it get any better than that !!!!!
(Not for one 16 year old I know.....)
We're going to the 'Blue Goose' for dinner and then a long and fun wait in a crazy line with crazy teenagers and crazier moms, and that's only the people I know....
imagine all the other "crazy's" in line !!!!
I'm going to have to take a nap before this one!!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

This sounds so fun for Candice Jean who will be Sweet Sixteen.

Thinking about you. Grandma J.

Erickson Fam said...

Yay! Hard to believe that the movie is finally here. It's probably harder to believe that your baby is turning 16!! What a fun way to celebrate... I look forward to seeing you there :)