cbotb

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peggy and p.j.'s






Kurt's mom is so supportive...
She has always been there to support the kids' big milestones in their lives.
She lives in Virginia, (so it's a hop, skip, jump, and a little sacrifice...)

*She was in the hospital with me when Candice was born...
*When Caitlyn was born too...
*She flew in to come to Landon's funeral, and stayed with me after that for awhile...
*Candice's baptism...
*When Caitlyn got baptized...
*She came for Spencer's baptism...
*She was here for Lynzie's blessing...
And not to mention all the other times in between she has been here to visit us!
(girls camp, graduation, and even a trip for me to Utah!)
And so at last she is here to watch my last child be baptized and become a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
She is here to fulfill a perfect record!

It's fun to have her...
We always do fun things, but one thing I really look forward to doing is;

We buy matching p.j.'s and watch chick flicks!

Thumbs up to you grandma, for being such a good grandma !!!
And so with gratitude I say "Thank-you" for supporting
me, Kurt, and the kids!

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Please tell Grandma Peggy 'hello' from Kathryn and me. I'm glad I got to meet her while in Dallas. I think of how sweet she was to teach Kathryn to crochet.