cbotb

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm back, from east to west...ton



























Some random pictures of my trip to Florida, they won't mean anything to you, to me, they mean the world!
Lucas and Logan were so tiny and cute.......... perfect little miracles.
Clark is so positively funny, there are only 3 people that can make me laugh like that; my three little brothers!
And Deidre, she is amazing ! She's such a calm, positive, political junkie, it was kind-of fun to watch CNN 24/7 (literally, with tiny twins that's your schedule!) not to mention it was the best week to keep abreast of what was happening in the world with the presidential race and then the stock market!!! wow.....

I really had a great trip, Florida is a beautiful state, loved the palm trees and greenery everywhere, when I got back to Texas I felt like I was in the desert!!!
sad huh....

I've been home a week already and it seems like forever, I really, really miss my Florida family!

I blogged every day about my trip on our other family blog, that's why I am just touching base right now, just to remind me how much it meant to me to spend 10 days in Florida !
blog ya later....

1 comment:

DEIDRE said...

We miss you, please come back soon!!!