cbotb

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

East to West...


From East to West these are the twins I love best !!!
Welcome to the family
Logan Easton & Lucas Weston !
We are glad your here safe and sound!
My little brother Clark & Deidre and Cameron added two cute identical twin boys to their family three days ago and have asked me to come to Florida and help !!! So instead of going West to Utah next week, I changed my flight and I am headed East to hold and kiss on these little guys ! ( oppurtunities like this don't come around often, sometimes only once in a lifetime!) although I will miss everyone in Utah and I will really, really miss everyone spoiling me rotten especially, on my big 42nd !!! I guess you can still spoil me from afar ! But I am excited to spoil Lucas, Logan, Cameron, Deidre and Clark ! It should be fun and I am really looking forward to cooking some fun foods and doing some fun things for Clark and his family! These little guys already have a special place in my heart as they are exactly just one pound and one inch bigger than Landon was so it wil be fun to hold a little peanut again! Plus, come to think about it, have I ever held twin babies before? I've held tons of babies before but never twins !!!
So, blog ya later.......from the West to the East.


1 comment:

Jean said...

Another one of your cute blogs.
I love the bonding our family has. I,m sure you will be entertained extensively by Clark.